Monday, August 15, 2011

Living with Windmills

With a whole lot, with so many, I have to spread them in the different areas of our small house.  For our Pearl (30th) wedding anniversary, I decided to adorn the living room with 150 or so windmills, 90 % Blue and White in all forms - Tiles (Square and round), Replicas XS-S-M-L-XL, Clocks, Frames (Ceramics , Cross stitched, Place mats, Paper napkins, Wrappers, etc.}, Candle holders and Candles, Ball pens, Dutch woman farmer (Small and Big), Kissing couples, China wares (Plates, Platters, saucers) mounted on walls, on tables and on curios.




For the make over, my ever dependable team MALOU, my niece the amateur artist, executes my ideas on some   ceramics with paint and pentel pen. She also goes on errands for our embroidered windmills. PERLITO, the all around handyman did the carpentry, wood works and painting and KUYA ROD, the framer. Last but not the least, DEAREST (fgbernardo) - the Driller. The minute details  of my ideas were faithfully followed. Thanks TEAM WINDMILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment